Sunday, September 14, 2014

HORTALEZA, M.D. ACNESOL FACIAL SOAP GLYCERIN-BASED WITH TEA TREE OIL

As promise, here's my review for the 

ACNESOL FACIAL SOAP 


I've been using this product lesser than a year now (purchased from HBC shops). I think, after two months of using this, that's when I partnered it with the SOS (Save our Skin) product. 

Before I use this soap, my skin was on a "pre-acne stage" (if there's such a thing. hahaha). Reddish, tiny pimply, itchy... just like what I felt before I had my acne-peak season (again, if there's such a thing) when I was 16-17 years old. At that time I was so nervous and  paranoid that my skin would get worse as that. And so I tried this, ACNE SOAP from HBC. 




I love the packaging because it's pink. :) It looks as clinically-prepared as the acne soap that I got from my derma which successfully cured my acne-filled face  (16-17 years old) but when I started having break outs again (19 years old), it failed to give me same results, and so (like I've said earlier) I tried a different product. 





Because I was able to use two acne soaps (the past and the present) I'll just compare my observations between the two soaps. 


  • It is more affordable (65 pesos) compared to what I used previously. 
  • When applied to skin, it is not as painful as my previous soap even with pimples. Cuz, you see, I once thought that if it's painful, then the soap is working for it's actually cleaning the skin or fighting bacteria and so on... on my face. But even I didn't feel pain as I've washed using the acnesol soap, my skin still feels clean. 
  • Moreover, it didn't irritate my skin. 
  • Acnesol soap lathers well which helped me preserve the soap longer compared to my previous soap. 
  • It smells nicer compared with my last acne soap. 
  • Lastly, it cured my pimples. Once in a while I still get pimples esp. when I'm PMSing but pimples just last not more than two days. With that I still feel thankful and happy.

Overall I would like to give this product slow claps together with SOS (I partnered with this soap) *slowly clapping :) thank you 


***I would like to credit following pictures of the products which I grabbed from http://www.misskatv.com/2012/10/how-i-got-my-dewy-skin-back.html 


Thank you for viewing my page! I hope this somehow help

This has been Yours Truly,









5 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I think I saw this sa HBC store.. Actually nsa mei box cia na nkalagay 100 below.. Naka sale since mgppasko at year-end kea cguro ngsale sila. I'm currently using Nu Derm Facial AHA Soap ng DermClinic. I must say nkakalighten cia ng blemishes. But I'm not completely satisfied so I was thinking of using other soaps with it. Are you still using this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cris. sorry Late reply. Even hindi sale sa HBC less than 100 pesos lang talaga siya. And yes, I'm still using this and I have no plans of stopping. hehehe. It's a staple thing for my facial regimen.

      Delete
  2. Thanks.. I'm using Kojie San's Kojic Soap and Defensil Anti Pimple Soap from the same brand.. OK naman... SKa kasi I'm drinking a herbal dietary supplement Rosy Peel ung name quite pricey nga lang 22 pesos per cap. Pero it helped me a lot tlga.. Kasi it seems hindi sapat ung topical products lang... Sometimes hndi ngging effective eh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pwede po ba ang 12y/o gumamit nito?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4x8 sheet metal prices near me - TITanium-Art
    4x8 sheet metal ceramic vs titanium flat iron prices near me - TITanium-Art. 2019 ford ecosport titanium $13.00. Quantity: 1. Quantity: 4. Quantity: 2. Quantity: 2. Quantity: man titanium bracelet 2. Quantity: titanium density 2. Quantity: 2. Quantity: 1. Quantity: 2. aftershokz titanium Quantity: 2. Quantity: 2.

    ReplyDelete